Adams.—Henry Adams, 19, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham ; son of Henry S. Adams, dental surgeon, Dundee; born at Dundee, April 30th, 1871; educated at Shrewsbury, Nottingham University, 1891-92, and Anderson's Medical College, Glasgow; also at Glasgow Dental Hospital, which he entered 1894; graduated 1896. Dental surgeon; L.D.S., Glasgow; Secretary of Glasgow Dental Students' Society, 1895-96; established practice in Nottingham, 1896. Married, November 5th, 1896, Elizabeth Ann, daughter of James Bass, of Nottingham.
Dadley.—Isaac Jeffries Dadley, Burleigh Cottage, 8, Henry Road, West Bridgford; son of the late Elijah Dadlev, Chemist, of Nottingham; born at Derby; educated at Nottingham. In practice as a dental surgeon at 19 and 21, Carter Gate, Nottingham.
Dennis.—Oliver Aldred Dennis, 114, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham; son of James Dennis, Black Hill House, Carlton, Nottinghamshire; born in Nottingham, February 1st, 1857; educated at Nottingham High School. Dental surgeon; qualified at Dublin, October, 1880; appointed Hon. Dental Surgeon to the Ilkeston Cottage Hospital, 1886, and to the Nottingham General Dispensary, 1891.
Harris.—George William Harris, 53, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham; son of John Harris; born at Nottingham, December 22nd, 1876; educated at the People's College, Nottingham, and Nottingham University, 1893-97, Anderson's Medical College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Dental Hospital, 1898-1901; L.D.S., Faculty Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow; 1st Class Materia Medica, Anderson's College; now in private practice at Nottingham; member of the British Dental Association.
Johnstone.—James Johnstone, 52, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham; son of William Johnstone; born at Derby Road, Nottingham, August 3rd, 1860; educated at Tudor House Academy and at Edinburgh; L.D.S.R.C.S.Edin. Dental surgeon; Hon. Dental Surgeon to the Ear, Throat and Nose Hospital; Silver Medallist in Anatomy and Dissection, Minto House School, Edinburgh, and also in Dental Anatomy, Dental Surgery and Dental Mechanics, 1883-84.
King.—Richard Francis Henry King, 12, Appleton Gate, Newark; son of Edward John King, of Oxford; born at Oxford, 1837;educated at Magdalen College Grammar School, Oxford. Licentiate in Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, England; Hon Dental Surgeon to Newark Hospital and Dispensary; member of the Odontological Society of Great Britain; member of the British Dental Association, past President of the Central Counties Branch; has contributed to the Dental Journal occasional papers read before the various branches of the British Dental Association. Member of the Masonic Order, P.M. 939, P.M. 1661, P.M. Mark, 265, P.G.S.D., P.G.Reg., P.M.W.S. Rose Croix. Married, in 1866, Lydia Mary, second daughter of William Hyde Bailey, of Horton, Bucks, who died in 1877, leaving issue four sons and two daughters, one daughter and three sons now surviving.
Taylor.—Harry Percy Taylor, 22, Regent Street, Nottingham; son of the late W. G. Taylor, M.R.C.V.S.; born at Nottingham, 1869; educated at the Moravian School, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, and at Calais; went to Guy's Hospital, 1892; qualified L.D.S.R.C.S.Eng., 1895. Dental Surgeon to Training Institute, Nottingham; after qualifying, entered into partnership with U. E. Cave, L.D.S.Eng., in 1895, which partnership was dissolved in 1900; now carries on the practice at 22, Regent Street. Mr. Taylor is a member of an old Nottingham family, his father being a well known veterinary surgeon in the town for many years, the practice being continued since his decease in 1893 by his sons, Mr. C. Taylor, M.R.C.V.S.Lond., and Mr. W. H. Taylor, M.R.C.V.S.Lond.